Certification program requirements:
- The RHCSA Certification Exam consists of 1 section lasting up to 2.5 hours.
- The exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system rather than answer questions about how someone might perform those tasks.
- Real-world experience is valuable preparation for this hands-on exam.
- RHCSAs certified on Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 6 or later are considered current for 3 years after the date on which the certification was earned. Current status can be extended by passing additional Red Hat exams
- [To achieve certification, students must pass these Exams]
- RHCSA Exam (EX200)
Performance-based exam that tests the core system administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments.
The RHCSA certification is designed for:
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills.
- Students who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and II and are on the path to earn RHCSA certification.
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive).
- IT professionals who are on the path to earn a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification.
- RHCEs who are non-current or who are about to become non-current and wish to re-certify as RHCEs.